Free Website SEO Audit
There are so many companies out there offering ‘cheap seo’ but, as with so many investments, this is often a false economy. Quality SEO should be seen as a marathon and not a sprint, and our SEO strategies are both affordable and high quality.
Does my business need SEO?
- Do you already invest in print marketing, such as the Coventry Telegraph or Your Call Magazine, and are now looking to invest in internet marketing?
- Do you already have digital marketing provisions, or SEO in Coventry, strategies and are looking for a better return on your investment or are unhappy with the service you are currently being provided?
- Or are you a startup business who is looking to make an impact with a new campaign so you can take a slice of the business being passed in Coventry?
Whatever the reasons, we have an search engine optimisation package to suit you. We offer Coventry SEO packages as well as Nationwide SEO and have a fantastic reputation for the results we achieve.
Why not complete our quick questionnaire here to get the conversation started? https://dlzdesign.typeform.com/to/tLAE43
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the ongoing process of growing a website’s organic visibility using a range of digital marketing strategies, with the goal of increasing traffic and awareness of a business.
SEO is particularly focused on Google, as this has the lion’s share of daily web searches, but also takes other providers into consideration. It focuses on improving rankings for increasingly specific target keywords which are selected for the maximum return they can bring to the business. This in turn enables businesses to dominate their target market and establish themselves as an expert and authority in their field.
How does SEO work?
Search Engine Providers want their results to be as relevant as possible to the user, and the users want to be able to find the answer to their query as quickly as possible. The process of SEO is to convince google that you have the E-A-T: Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trust – to be able to provide visitors with the best service, be it the product, service or destination they are looking for. To be able to achieve these results, Google has an extremely complicated algorithm to be satisfied. Essentially, the business which is ticking the most boxes will be rewarded with improved search engine rankings. These include being technically search-engine friendly, fast page loading speeds, mobile and user friendly, as well as incoming links from authoritative websites and fresh relevant site content. The challenge of SEO is to be staying one step ahead of your competitor!
How will you increase visitors and website conversions for my Coventry-based business?
1. Get to know you and your business goals: we will discuss your business direction, and identify potential keywords avenues to explore, considering the most lucrative areas of your business or a particular niche you want to get out there.
2. We then use our range of software to fully analyse your current website and the websites of your competitors, identifying weaknesses and fixing technical irregularities. We investigate the keywords and phrases that were established in our initial conversations and work out which ones have the best potential for SERP (search engine results pages)
3. We can now begin your on-page optimisation and content-marketing strategy to begin to establish yourselves as an expert and authority in your field. In the background, we will also be working away on the off-page optimisation to build towards achieving your business goals.
4. We only use ethical strategies as nobody wants to be hit with a Google penalty! As mentioned, the key to successful SEO is the right mindset: understanding steady growth is more lucrative in the long run. We don’t cut corners, we do it right first time as we want long lasting relationships with our clients.
5. Your chosen SEO provider should be held to account: we supply regular updates and analysis, and are constantly evaluating the success of each individual campaign and where each business can capitalise on new keywords or search terms.
If you are interested in investing in the online growth of your startup or established business based in the Coventry or West Midlands area, please feel free to get in touch. We also support businesses in:
- Leamington Spa